After a sweaty hot ride coming home to an iced smoothie can be just what you're looking for. If I can get home to my blender within 30minutes of finishing my training session I am making this shake. Post training carb intake will vary from person to person and the type of training they just completed. Feel free to mess with the portions of carbs to fit your needs and enjoy this delicious smoothie shake for your recovery.
TIME TO CONSUME: Within 30minutes of completing a training session that lasted 1hour or longer. * You can leave out the peanut butter if you want to increase the absorption of nutrients to the muscle.
- 1 whole banana (~90grams)
- 1 cup Rice Dream Unsweetened Rice Milk
- 1 cup water
- 1 serving vanilla protein powder
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- sprinkle of cinnamon
- ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into blender and blend away till you reach a consistency you prefer.
- Throw it in a mason jar with a straw or a protein shaker and enjoy!
Serving Size 1 Shake - 420 cals, 50g Carbs, 11g Fats, 31g Protein