This is probably one of the easiest dinners to prepare. Just a few ingredients and you're set for a dinner that gives you protein, carbs and fats. This is also a great meal to prep, cook up a bunch of chicken breasts and double or triple the quinoa portions so you can enjoy for 3-4 days.
TIME TO CONSUME: This can be a post training meal (think 1-2hour post training after you've had your recovery shake) or just one of your meals throughout the day.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1/2 cup Annies Sesame Ginger Salad Dressing
- 1-2 cups Dry quinoa
- juice of 1 lime
- few fresh sprigs of cilantro
1. Marinate chicken breast in the sesame ginger dressing for 1+hrs
2. Cook quinoa according to package instructions. Once complete add juice of lime and cilantro
3. Barbecue chicken breasts after marinating, roughly 12min on each side or until internal temperature reaches 160F
4. Place chicken breast atop quinoa and top with cilantro, side with any steamed veggies or roasted brussels sprouts
NUTRITION FACTS - will vary depending on your serving size of chicken and quinoa