I recently went over to my friends house for a birthday gathering and she had these single servings delicious chicken meatballs! And I said danggg girl I need that recipe. She shared it and I made the some tweaks.
This recipe is: Gluten free, dairy free, egg free, soy free and sugar free
- 1lb ground lean turkey
- 1/4 onion, finely chopped
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tsp Trader Joes 21 Seasoning Salute
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp pink Himalayan salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1tbsp olive oil or coconut oil
1. Preheat oven to 350 F. Thoroughly mix ground turkey, onion, garlic, Trader Joes seasoning, curry powder, salt and pepper and a large bowl. Roll into golf ball size balls.
2. In a large non stick frying pan heat coconut or olive oil over medium - high heat. Once fat has heated up add meat balls, cook turning frequently till each side is lightly browned.
3. Once all sides have been browned move to baking tray and transfer into oven to bake for ~10minutes or until internal temperature reaches 160F and is no longer pink. Let cool and serve! I served with roasted brussels sprouts and sweet potatoes.