OMG these are freaking amazing and my husband and all his co-workers are obsessed and quite surprised when they realize there is no flour involved. I discovered this recipe while messing around with my original peanut butter cookie recipe and used it as a base and just added in some extra goodies.
TIME TO CONSUME: These cookies pack a good combo of macronutrients for intra training fueling snacks or as a post training carb recovery source. Be cautious if you tend to have GI issues while training as the fats present may cause GI issues in some.
Makes 12-14 cookies
- 1/2 cup soft peanut butter
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 whole eggs
- 1 cup gluten free oats
- 1 cup Thompson raisins
- 1tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla
1. Preheat oven to 350F
2. In a medium bowl mix peanut butter, maple syrup and eggs and vanilla until well combined.
3. Slowly add in your solids (oats, raisins, cinnamon)
4. Cookie mix should be somewhat holding together (I find sometimes it can be a bit runny, but don't worry it still bakes beautifully), using a spoon or even a 1/4 cup measuring scoop scoop onto baking sheet.
5. Bake at 350F for 15-18min. Let cool and enjoy!
Nutrition Facts: Serving Size 1 cookie - 127 cals, 18.5gCarbs, 4.4gFats, 3.4gProtein